lunes, 5 de marzo de 2012

Listography - 5 Fotos that sum up my week

I've never had anything to do with other bloggers, I've kept to myself for the post part. I do read various blogs though, and for a months now I've been reading Kate Takes 5 each time she writes.
I really like her easygoing and authentic style, and've wanted to participate in her Listography for a long time now  (especially the mugs one) but I felt too shy. But now I'll give it go... and so, after much procrastinating I give to youuuuuuuu........!

Listography - 5 Fotos that sum up my week

1.- Coffee in the moring. Easy to relate to huh?


2.- Playing with Belle Fille and Hubby


3.- University with all of its implications


4.- Keeping (or trying) to keep the house tidy


5.- Visiting my parents in law


So? How's that for a first?

1 comentario:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...